Wednesday, July 9, 2008

here's the situation: i passed one test, but not the other. So now I am going to be taking some sort of course during the next couple of weeks. I was close to passing the second test, which is why i get to do this. I feel pretty lousy about myself right now. Mainly it is because of all of the stress that I am putting on my parents. I have been disappointing them this whole summer. I hate disappointing them. Sometimes I wish I had an attitude where I didn't care so much as to what they think. It would probably make life a little easier to handle.

1 comment:

Cindi said...

After you take the course, then what? I think the stress thing runs both ways. If you didn't feel so much stress you wouldn't feel that way! Don't quit, we are so proud of you. Test taking is hard and when you are under the kinds of stress you have been under it is no wonder things are tough. Let me know what we can do for you. We are leaving Monday am to go to Glorieta. We will be back on Friday night.