Wednesday, November 26, 2008

wow! it's been awhile since i have last posted.  let's see...what has been going on? school, primarily.  not much news on that! we have to do a portfolio each semester and i just finished that.  they give us guidelines on what we are supposed to write and reflect on.  i finally have some pictures of Brackettville, TX.  I went there over Labor Day with my friend, Jesse.  She lives near there and my cousin actually lives there.   It was really fun visiting her.  I will post those pics in a minute.  

I am SO ready for Thanksgiving break! I am leaving for Dallas in about 6 hours.  I still haven't packed! I am waiting for the load of laundry to finish.  I am hoping to see Brandi later today- she will be in Fort Worth for Thanksgiving.  Kate is getting dedicated on Sunday, so I am sure I will have pics of that sometime.  When I get back from Thanksgiving, I will be starting finals.  It's crazy that it is already here.  3 more semesters of actual classroom time & then I will be on rotations! 

I don't know if I told you this already, I didn't read the last blog I posted again, so I don't even know what I wrote, but I got some feedback about the play.  It was from the pastor at the Church of Christ.  He was real encouraging! 

That's about all the news I have (I think!) Just thought I would update a little!

Take care!
Meredith

1 comment:

Cindi said...

Good to know you are doing well. Sounds like Thanksgiving will be busy. How long until Christmas break? We would love to see you if you have the time. Brittni and Justin will be working on wedding plans during the break and we hope to get a lot accomplished!

Tell Brandi I said hello and that I miss her and Jessie.

Take care and enjoy your break. You deserve it!

Love you, Cindi