It's been a couple of weeks since I last posted, but it feels like longer. There is not really much to update on. Just school and such. I am officially starting the pump on Friday. I have to go to a 2 hour training session. Apparently, if I had never been on a pump before, the session would be longer. Yikes. I am pretty excited. I also got my thyroid tests done, and I already knew that I had hypothyroidism, but I never took the medication. So now I have been prescribed some and hopefully that will help...if I can remember to take it. I am supposed to take it in the morning, BUT I have problems getting up and going in the morning, so I might try to take it at night. We'll see. My parents are coming to San Antonio this weekend to meet me and help me study. Woohoo.... that's what I should be doing right now. I have a test in the morning, and I am only semi-prepared for it.
A few weeks ago, I had to pick my dad up at the airport in San Antonio, which meant that I had to leave at 7 in the morning to get there on time. As I was driving, the sun came up, so I took some pictures. While Driving. Dangerous, I know. The above picture is one of my favorites. Hey, I usually am not awake during the hours that the sun rises, much less outside to enjoy it. It is sad, because it is such a beautiful site that reminds me how wonderful our Creator is.
Have a good week!
2 comments:
just a side note, if you are taking the same medication courtney takes morning is the BEST time. but it doesn't have to be early, just before you eat. so get up, take it and jump in the shower. then you can eat. now on occasion, when his sugar is low, he will eat and then shower and take his medication after the shower. it has to do with the absorption. also, taking the medication dramatically helped his
A1C!!
Glad to see your posting. love to catch up with you. Did you see the wedding pics from Courtney's dads wedding? It was fun, we will chat about it soon.
Tell your mom and dad hellp. I love your pic, it is cute!
yeah, i know it's the best time, but it is going to take some DEDICATION to get rolling, but in the long run it will probably be the best anyway...i have to get used to getting up in the morning sometime, :(
Post a Comment