Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Where to begin?! This week has definitely been stressful. I had my first Drug Action test and made a D. I have my second physiology test tomorrow, and I am not prepared at all. Luckily, a classmate records all lectures and posts them on the internet. So I am about to start listening to those. I am not a good student, and I have no idea how to study no matter how hard I try. My sleep patterns are very messed up, and I am going to make it worse tonight by staying up as late as possible, if not all night. Yes, I know that is terrible, but I have to do it. I need lots of prayer! Anyway, I am ready for the weekend. My parents are coming to see me, and we are going to visit the aquarium, U.S.S Lexington, and maybe some other places in Corpus Christi. I want to do all those things, but I also have to so I can develop my portfolio for this school. My school tells me that a little stress is good in life, and that is what they are trying to put on us. However, I do not think they realize exactly how much stress they are actually putting on us. We have to take 18 hours, do 25 hours of community service, and TONS of activities for our portfolio. Plus, they really want us to be involved in a pharmacy association and be active in it. Who has the time? Do they want us to sleep? No, they don't. Some days I really don't like school and I wish I could leave. Like today. But what else am I going to do with my life? 3 more years of school, and 1 year of rotations. that's it. that's the end goal. I am jealous of Brandi, who only has one more year of coursework. Ok, study time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Mer. I am sad for you. I know you are tired, but strong. Please don't stay up so much. I know you need to study, but you need your rest too. I wish we were closer, you could come hang out and get a break.
I am glad your parents are coming. We had a lot of fun in Corpus. We did the aquarium. We enjoyed petting the sting rays.
Yes, you can pet them. They are really cool. We didn't tour the Lexington, but we had our picture taken by it. If you have the time, drive over to Port Aransas--it is only 25 minutes--and go to the beach. You will be amazed at how much cleaner it is there. The food is good too. Try Moby Dick's if you like seafood, and the Crazy Cajun was the best. They bring your food to the table and just dump it out. It was delicious!!!
Hang in there, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
Love you MerMer.
Momma A
Post a Comment