Saturday, October 13, 2007

SMILE!

OH MY, OH MY...
It's been awhile since my last post! I am in Dallas right now. Should be sleeping, but it's friday night, and I have other things i want to do! Actually I am going to go to bed in a couple of minutes. Just checked cindi's blog, so i am really responding to that. I am not reposting all the rules, because I don't know anyone else on this blog thing. and there is only one other person that i know that reads it. so here goes:

M- moody, definitely true, even though i TRY not to show it
I- Insomniac- hence it being 2 in the morning
L- loving - at least i hope
A-
M-

i'll have to get back to you on the last two. i'm kinda tired! anyway, i hope you have a great week! I am excited to be home for the first time in 2 months. seriously, i have completed 9 weeks of school with 7 more to go, not including the two weeks of End of the Semester Assessments. aka finals! 2 of my cousins are coming into town tomorrow with their spouses, and i get to meet one of the cousin's kid for the first time! she's a year old on monday! i am super excited. plus i get to see my grandma, siblings, inlaws, neice, nephew, parents, friends, and dogs, in no particular order. the only thing that would make this weekend better is if i have an extended weekend and go up to the great state of OK! Miss you guys~
'night!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

up a little late aren't you my dear.

I have a few ideas for your MEME--A--awesome daughter, M--my mer mer. Hunter's favorite knickname for you! We miss you and wish we could see you, but we know you are having an awesome time with your family. I am excited for you--I can sense your excitement in your writing.

I love you Mer, see you soon. Momma A