Thursday, November 1, 2007

It's NOVEMBER!!!! Time has flown by so quickly. Only 2 1/2 more weeks of school (classes) i am really ready for the semester to be done. It's crazy how something that I take for granted can seem so incomprehensible to others. During a break between classes the other day, some guys behind me were talking about God and Jesus and debating whether or not they are the same. They asked me my opinion, and I explained it the best I could. I knew that it was a confusing concept, but that is how faith is so awesome. It just makes sense. I went to 24/7 (TAMUK's version of BASIC) tonight and this guy, Robert, talked for about an hour. He was an awesome speaker. He talked about being comfortable through God in uncomfortable situations. It was really good. I don't really have a point to this blog, it is more like my diary tonight. Just random things here and there. anyway, there is more to my story, but to share it requires me to write some personal stuff that I am kind of apprehensive about. Really, I know there is only one person reading this, Cindi, and I don't mind you knowing, it is just the fact that it will be written. You know?

I am trying to write it. I have started and erased the beginning so many times. ok, lately, i have started wanting a boyfriend. funny thing is my mom has started praying for me to have one. i have also been praying aboutit. there is this guy that i REALLY like, but i am the world's most awkward person, and i am having trouble doing things like saying hi, and making eye contact, and things of that nature. He is a really great guy, funny, cute, tall, a Christian, pretty much everything that i want in a guy. so, i have been writing this off and on for about 30 minutes. in that time, i have added him as a friend on facebook. we'll see what path that goes down.

on another note, i am going to houston this weekend for a conference. it should be fun. i 've never been to houston before. i need to go pack! i am such a procrastinator. i don't think i have seen the last 4 episodes of survivor. very sad. fill me in! i miss you all! i am looking forward to seeing yall in less than 2 months!

love you!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

ok, you are gonna think we are weird, but Courtney and I have had the "boyfriend" talk several times. We have decided that is why God moved you to Kingsville. We are praying that you find that special someone and things work out for you.

On a personal note, WE MISS YOU!! It is not the same around here with out you. Survivor is not the same, the food doesn't even taste the same. Well I am sure it does, but you get the picture!!!!

I am glad school is almost out for you. We have 2 weeks and 2 days until Thanksgiving break and then 4 full weeks until Christmas. Ouch, I am not prepared.

I am still working on a package for you. There will be lots of stuff in it. Stuff to remind you of us and stuff to just laugh at.

Give me a call when you have a chance. We love you MerMer.
Hope you had fun in Houston.

Cindi