Well, here is the end of the year countdown:
Friday, April 18..................Pharmaceutics Exam 4
Monday, April 21...............Pharmaceutics Lab Final
Tuesday, April 22..............Pharmacoepidemiology Take home test 2 given out (Still haven't gotten it)
Wednesday, April 23.........Possible Telephone Prescription Exam (Scheduled for Friday)
Thursday, April 24............Drug Action Exam 4
Friday, April 25..................Self Care Exam 5
..............................................Pharmaceutics Quiz 9
..............................................IPPE Project 2 due
..............................................Volunteer hours due
..............................................Portfolio due
..............................................finish pharmacoepidemiology paper for group (cancelled)
Monday, April 28 ..............Research project due (poster presentation)
..............................................Pharmacoepidemiology paper due (moved to be due May 2)
..............................................Extra Credit Drug Action Exam
Tuesday, April 29 ..............MY BIRTHDAY!!!!
..............................................Law Exam 4
Wednesday, April 30.........Research quiz 6 due
Friday, May 2....................Drug Action Final
Monday, May 5..................Self Care Exam 6
Wednesday, May 7............Pharmaceutics Final
Friday, May 9....................Biostats/Research Final
Monday, May 12...............Law Final
Tuesday, May 13...............Pharmacoepi presentations
Wednesday, May 14........ Meet with advisor to discuss portfolio,
..............................................LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
One down, many to go. Can you believe you made it through your first year of pharmacy school? I am so proud of you.
I just wish you were closer. I miss having you here for important family things. Got big plans for your birthday? Atleast you won't have a test that day or did I miss one? I will send your birthday stuff to you soon, it took so long to get your last stuff to you I don't want this to be late.
Tonight is prom, so I will try to post some pics quickly. Tomorrow is Connor's baptism. I will try to post pics of that too!
Miss you, talk to you soon.
Cindi
Post a Comment