Thursday, April 3, 2008

It's been a little crazy around here. Only 4 more weeks to go until finals. From now until the end of the semester, my life will be consumed of tests, portfolio, projects, papers...a lot. I am excited for the semester to be over, but summer will be busy, too. This weekend is D-NOW, and I am helping out. I am kind of nervous about it because I don't relate well with junior high & high school. Pray for me that I will do well! I am doing 3 Bible Studies for the girls at my particular host home. I am also excited because I get to go shopping this weekend at... MAURICE'S! A new store just opened up in Alice, TX which is about 30 minutes away from Kingsville. I have some coupons from the store, so I intend to use them! Anyway, that's about it for now! Take care!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

shopping and d-now. you are in for a great weekend. you will do fine with the kids, you always did with my girls. just pretend all of them are brit and ari and you'll be fine. i am proud of you for doing that. i know how hard it is to step out like that.

good luck with your finals and stuff. i am taking brittni to swosu tomorrow to enroll so i am off to bed.