Saturday, August 9, 2008

Back in Kingsville, TX

Well I am back in Kingsville, TX! I had to take a test on thursday and my career in pharmacy hinged on it. I passed! I had a feeling that I would, but you never know. I am really happy that I passed, because I think it would be more humiliating for me to have to tell everyone that I wasn't going to be a pharmacist after I had told them that I loved doing it and working in a pharmacy.

Now, every time I talk to my parents all they talk about is how I need to study better. It's pretty annoying. That is all my dad talks about. He constantly repeats the same thing over and over. It makes me not want to talk to them.

Last night, I went to Corpus Christi with my new roommate, Shannon, Jesse, and a girl named Annie. We ate at a steak restaurant called U & I. Then we went to the Harbor Playhouse, a community theater. It was really fun. The play was pretty funny- It was called Madness in the Moonlight. I think it was written by a local person, if it wasn't it was adapted to be set in Corpus. We all had a fun time.

My new roommate, Shannon, is really nice. She is a Christian, and will probably attend First Baptist with me. She doesn't like to go out and party, like me. We have gotten along really well so far. I think that we will be pretty good friends. Anyway, I need to go study now. Just thought I would update for you!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

Yeah! Congrats. You should be sooo proud of yourself. Keep up the good work. Remember, studying is important, but enjoying life makes studying easier. Just don't enjoy life toooo much and forget the studying!

Love you,
Cindi