After a full week of school, I am exhausted! I have been going to bed at 12 most nights, only to get up at 6-700. On top of that, my feet and legs have started to swell. I went to a doctor and he said that it is just pendant edema. He gave me Lasix for the edema and potassium so my legs don't cramp. It is kind of ironic because the first thing that we have learned about in my fluids & electrolytes class is diuretics. It's cool because I understand what is happening in my body. I had called my endocrinologist in Dallas before I found the doctor here about the swelling, but I didn't get to talk to him. He called back tonight and said it could also be because of my sugars getting back under control.
I am enjoying most of my classes so far. I just don't like the fact that I am in school from 8-5 or 6 everday except for tuesdays. Anyway, tonight I have been relaxing, watching tv, etc. I am so happy that it is the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment