Just a little note to start with... I am recovering my my cold! Thank goodness. Most of the time I only had to deal with one annoying symptom at a time, which made it not as bad as it could have been. But I really don't think people care too much about my cold!
Anyway, one week of school is officially under the belt. Woohoo. Only 14 more of class & 2.5 of finals. I think I am going to enjoy some of my classes, while one of them is going to be TOUGH. There is a lot of info & not a lot of tests. The good news is that the class only lasts until April.
I can't remember what I wrote about last time, other than my cold, but I really enjoyed doing my mini-rotation, so that gives me something to look forward to. I will be in the Temple/Waco region, but I am anxiously waiting to find out where my individual rotations are going to be. I should be finding out soon. Then, I get to start looking for apartments & figuring out other things! I am super excited about that.
I went for a 45 minute walk yesterday & I listened to one of Earl's sermons during it. I had listened to some of his sermons before, but it has been awhile since I have done that. I started out with his sermons from last year at this time where he preached about the characteristics of people in the Bible like Jabez, Esther, etc. So, now I am going to listen to those while I walk. I have downloaded that particular series, and plan to go through one each time.
I have tomorrow off, which is pretty nice for me! SWOSU never let out for MLK Jr day. I have some school stuff that I need to get done.
Take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
glad to hear you are feeling better, did they get your heater fixed?
also a quick note, swosu is out for the first time ever for mlk day today!
glad classes are going well. you need a big calendar to mark the days off!
are you going home any this sememster? the only thing bad about spring sememsters are the only break is spring break!!!
i am off today and trying to rest and feel better. i start my new meds on the 26th and honestly can't wait. i am praying for some quick healing!
keep in touch, can't wait to see you!!!
Post a Comment