Woohoo! January is gone & February is here! That means I am that much closer to being out of Kingsville!!! Today has been a pretty weird day for me- my mind has been playing tricks on me! I looked at the wrong Monday in the calender yesterday & in doing so convinced myself that I had a quiz and lab today. WRONGO! Very good on my part, because I was prepared for neither. We have a class that has a "lab" attached to it. Basically the lecture & labs are pretty much the same... we have people come in and talk to us about current therapy, etc. There are 3 lab times each week, and we rotate throughout those labs each week. So, instead of my lab being today, it is tomorrow. However, because it rotates, I am always paranoid that I wrote the day and time down wrong, so I have to double check each week!
Anyway, this semester has been going by pretty fast. I have been doing well so far. I am still addicted to WAY too much TV. At one point last year I had cut back significantly, but now with TV being aired on the internet the next day it is all too easy to consume my weekends with it. I kid you not, I am probably watching at least 10 shows. I'll list them... by my absolute favorites that I cannot miss no matter what.
1. Lost (starts tomorrow & I am SOOOO Stinkin' excited!)
2. Castle
3. Bones (this show- I just started watching over Christmas break... I watched the entire 4 seasons & caught up on the 5th- literally this is all I did over break...LITERALLY)(Pathetic, I know)
5.Psych- funny funny show
6. White Collar
7. My Life as Liz (It's a mockumentery on MTV- it's pretty funny, just started, wish I hadn't discovered it)
8. Community
9. Life Unexpected (new show on the CW, thought I would give it a try & now I like it)
10. Vampire Diaries (as much as I hate to admit it, I am hooked)
11. The Deep End ( not sure if I am going to keep watching, but it is good if you are bored)
See, I wasn't kidding... 11 shows, that is TERRIBLE!!! and I just stopped watching one... that would have made 12.
Not to mention all the movies that are coming out that I want to see.
YIKES! So that's my life right now. Trying to fit school in around my TV shows.
Well,,,,
Have a great day! Remember that tomorrow (or today or possibly yesterday depending on when you are reading this) is groundhog day! What do you think, Spring or 6 more weeks of winter? hahaha
-M
PS- I get to go home in 2 weeks! It is to study with my dad, but I will get to see the rest of the family b/c it is Andrew's 5th birthday & my grandma's 89th. They were both born on Valentines Day. Then I get to go home two weeks after that as well. To study again, but it beats being in Kville. Then I go home for Spring Break, then I might fly home for my bday, but if I do it will be the week before or something. Then pretty soon after that it is finals time followed by ROTATIONS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YEAH, for February. Boo, for the list of TV shows. No, I think yeah for it too. It gives you something to look forward to on the weekends. That is as long as you can wait to the weekends to catch up and not get behind on your studying!!!!!
You are going to earn some serious frequent flier miles with all the traveling you are going to be doing, but it will be good if you can save them and go some place fun when school is out.
As much as I loved your tv schedule, I haven't seen any of them and some of them I hadn't even heard of. I guess that is an indication of how busy my life is right now. About the only tv I stop for any day of the week is Extreme Makeover Home Edition and Survivor. I think that is pathetic!
We are bracing for another winter storm. We had periodic power outages during the last one, so hopefully everything is fixed now and we won't have to worry about it.
I hope you are having a great weekend. Being without power as got me way behind on email reading and blog checking. I am trying to get some of that done today.
Miss you, hope to see you soon.
C
Post a Comment