Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I have taken 3 finals already with 2 to go. This week has seemed like it has dragged on, but I know that after tomorrow it will fly by. (YAY!) I have failed my first (and hopefully my last) class in pharmacy school. I ended up with a 65 in the class. What will happen now? I am in remediation, so this summer I will do some kind of coursework and be in contact with my teachers, and then take a test. and bring me up to a C in the course. No big deal, apparently I am not the first. I have made C's in the other two classes that I have taken the finals for.

In other news, wait... i don't think i have other news. Oh, yes I do. I am going to be the director of fundraising for our professional chapter next year. I am just waiting to hear back that it has been approved by the EC committee, whatever that is... Extracurricular? I am hoping that they don't approve me because it's gonna be a lot of work. I do have some ideas to bring to the table, but I don't need to be the director to do that. I was also asked to be on the leadership team at the BSM, but I have to decline that because I won't have time to do it. Maybe my 3rd year.

I am still waiting to hear when & where I will be working this summer. I was supposed to find out the end of April, and I am kind of getting impatient. I emailed the coordinator yesterday, but no news yet.

OK, that's it!
Love ya!

No comments: