SO........... I knew there was something that I wanted to write about, but like so many other things, it had slipped my mind until now. Last night as I was studying for my final, I had this massive anxiety attack. I immediately stopped, and prayed. I looked up anxious in my Study Bible, and found Daniel 2:21-23. I opened up my Bible to that Scripture to find that I had come to it before 4 years ago. I don't know why I had read it, but I know that it was important to me because I boxed the verses. I will have to look it up in my old journal when I get home. Anyway, this is what it is written,
It is He who changes the times and the epochs; He removes kings and establishes kings; He gives wisdom to the wise ment and knowledge to men of understanding. It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him. To You, O God of my fathers, I give thanks and praise, for You have given me wisdom and power; even now You have made known to me what we requested of You, for You have made known to us the king's matter.
It just calmed me down, God was letting me know that He is in control of all things. Then I read the surrounding passages because I wanted to know what Daniel was talking about. So I got to the end of the story feeling refreshed and ready to start studying again. As I was studying, the fan turned the page of my Bible and I was intrigued, so I read some more and came across this verse, Daniel 3:17
If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the furnace of blazing fire; and He will deliver us out of your hand, O king.
This was when King Nebuchadnezzar was putting the 3 of them into the furnace, and they responded with the above verse. I am not exactly why this spoke to me so much last night, but it did.
So that is what I wanted to write and tell whoever may be reading this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment