Wow, time flies by pretty quick. For the most part, I am still doing well in school. I have two test this week, which I haven't studied for yet. I am not being successful in losing weight. Tomorrow I am starting a Slimfast diet but modified a bit. I am going to eat a little bit more than what they recommend. I don't think I will be successful in sticking to it if I have to cut back on how much I eat that fast!
In baby news, Allison is almost due! I can't wait for Kate to get here, she is going to be so beautiful! Allison is ready for Kate to come also. Anyway, that is pretty much all that is going on.
Hopefully I will be posting some pics of Kate soon!
1 comment:
Great to hear from you. We had decided that if we didn't hear from you soon, we would email and check on you.
Yeah for Kate! I have a cute baby card ready to go. I made one for my college students and thought I would make an extra, modified a little for Clifton and Allison. I am excited for you.
Glad school is going well. Hang in there. I know you are excited about the baby, but keep up with your studies. You don't want to have to stress about studying when you get to go see the baby!
Now, something I have learned on my weight loss journey. It is not so much about losing weight as getting healthy. Eat right, and exercise. You look great!
Love you, Cindi
Post a Comment