Sunday, April 12, 2009

TV

One of my favorite TV shows, which has been cancelled for awhile, is Veronical Mars. I own all three seasons, and I had the urge to watch it this weekend. Unfortunately season 1 is back in Dallas, so I started with season 2, and finished it. I am now on Season 3, but do not know if I can keep watching because I did not like how it ended. However, I can't stop thinking about the show. For some reason, I have gotten caught up in the show like they are real people. I think I did that when the show was still on the air. I even brought the rest of the season with me to Jourdanton so I could watch it. This is one of the reasons why I should not watch TV.

I am proud of myself because I was watching every show imagineable on TV until last semester. Now, I am down to 4 tv shows that I like to watch. One of the shows is on hiatus until May, so it's down to 3. One of my new favorite shows is Kings. It is pretty good. I recommend it. It is loosely (and I mean very loosely) based off of the story of David and Goliath. The basic storyline is the process of David becoming king, but the other details are not so Biblical. Still, I like it. Another show I have been watching is Castle. I watched the first episode because I like the male lead, but if I never watched it again, it wouldn't be the end of the world. The third show that I am watching is LOST. I cannot give that show up. It is just so intriguing! The fourth and final show that I am currently watching is Legend of the Seeker. It is based off of a book series, one that I have not read, but it is interesting. This is the one that is on hiatus for now. I think it starts back up in May.

So now that you know about my tv life...which I am sure is very interesting, I guess I will go watch some Veronica Mars. My dad is going to call in about 30 minutes so we can study. woohoo. Actually, I bet he will call at least 15 minutes early- he usually does. That is a whole other topic, one that I am not going to write about. But, I do have updates in that area.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!
Take care,
mere

2 comments:

Cindi said...

you crack me up! i am ready for you to be here!

Meredith said...

i do what I can!