This post is all about praising GOD!!!!! I have been deep in prayer about my finals and my final grades. I asked God to give me peace about everything if I was going to make it through this semester. Every time I prayed that prayer, he answered by giving me a peaceful spirit. Yesterday, I had the hardest final of the semester- Neurology. I needed a 65 on the final to pass the class. Of course I was nervous because it was the hardest class for me. I woke up yesterday, and my first thought was that I didn't want to get up. The second thought that went through my head was, "This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it." I used to have that verse written on my mirror, but have since erased it. I knew that it was in Psalm, but I couldn't remember the rest of the reference. So, I pulled out my Bible and turned to Psalm 119 (I thought it was in that chapter). I skimmed the rest of the Psalms looking for that verse, and came across many scriptures about rejoicing and thankfulness. I knew that God was telling me something through all of those Scriptures. I read the last chapters of Psalm out loud and really focused on them and what they had to say.
I still hadn't found the verse I was looking for, so I turned to the concordance in the back of my Bible. I looked up the word rejoice, and found the Scripture. Psalm 118:24. One chapter off! I probably would have stopped reading right then and there because I would have found what I was looking for. The Holy Spirit led me to start in 119 so I could read all of those wonderful verses praising God. It renewed my spirit!!!
As for the test... going in I felt like I was unprepared, but I had spent the weekend studying hard. I knew that I had done what I needed to do, and God was still giving me a peace about everything.
Long story short, I made a 71 on the final and PASSED the class!!
GOD IS SO GOOD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry it has been so long since I checked in on you. What a crazy week it has been. When Sunday is over, my life will be back to semi crazy and I will be able to function again.
Way to go with your test and your quiet time. You are amazing in your faith.
BTW I love the new pic. You look wonderful. I miss you so much and can't wait for the wedding to see you again.
Cindi
Post a Comment