No, as far as I could see, he was not there. Yes, I was a little disappointed. On the other hand, I think I am going to enjoy going to church there. Everyone that I met was really nice and easy to talk to.
I am a very complex person. Seriously. Put me in a crowd of people that I know and I will hardly talk. Put me in a crowd of people that I don't know with at least one that I do, and I will hardly talk. Put me in a crowd of total complete strangers and I will talk more than the other scenarios. I went to Sunday School this morning without my friend and I met some people. Had she been there, I don't think I would have met them. It's crazy, I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wondered all day. I am glad you had a good time. It sounds like you might have found a good fit.
Keep me posted. I can't wait to see you next month!
Post a Comment