Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Signs

Do you believe in signs? Or do you think that people just look too hard into things to make them related? I am on the fence myself. I can't tell if they really are signs or if I just want them to be signs, so I convince myself that they are. This probably is not making any sense to you, the reader, but I don't know if I can explain myself any clearer.

I watch shows and movies about people (girls in particular) who are not afraid to speak what they feel and say anything. Sometimes she ends up looking like an idiot, and I can't but help feel embarrassed for her. At the same time, I am jealous. I hate that I am so reserved that I never say anything to anyone. I don't even really know where I am going with this, but it's how I feel.

So regarding the signs that I mentioned above... I am probably reading way too into things, but I will tell you this much (which won't be a surprise) it's about a boy. One which doesn't even know that I exist. And, no, it isn't airplane boy. I have long since dropped him. It's a good story, and I am afraid it is almost like airplane boy's story. If the signs are real, there is a total of 4. I guess there is a total of 4 unrelated facts/opinions if even if they are not signs. I think they are probably not signs, but me just yearning for them to be. Most likely out of COMPLETE, UTTER DESPERATION. I don't really want to go into to it on the blog, but I will tell you if you ask!

On another note, Al and Kate are here with us until Sunday. Clinton is working long hours because he has just opened a store up near their town. Al was originally coming in Thursday, but one of her friends' grandpa (which is also the dad of one of my mom's good friends) died recently and the funeral was today. So, she came in early with Kate to visit. I have loved having them here. Kate is so cute! I need to get a pic of her and post it.

2 comments:

Cindi said...

I think we need to chat. I am still in school, but I will call over the weekend. Are you working? If so, give me your schedule so I know when a good time to call is. Or, call me on Saturday when you can. I should be at the house all day working on VBS stuff.

Meredith said...

Yes, we do indeed need to chat. I have not scheduled my work hours yet, but I will probably start in about a week. Call me whenever, I should be free!