2 weeks of school down!!!! I had my first test this past Tuesday. At first I made a 78, but through error on the teachers' part, I got two more questions right and made an 84! Not too bad. There were 3 questions on the test that there were problems with. One question the teacher coded it wrong, and the other 2 questions were not good questions, so the teachers decided to accept all answers. The first question I got right (but it was marked wrong) and I had already gotten one of the second two questions right, so I got 2 questions credited. I hope that all made sense. Anyway, this one kid in our class decided that he didn't like the fact that the students who got an answer wrong but got credit anyway was unfair because it said to choose the best answer, and some of the answer choices were CLEARLY wrong. I don't see why he cares so much. If it helps out all the students, then why not? It's not like it affects his grade in any way. That's my rant for the week.
Today I spent a nice relaxing day in Corpus Christi. I saw Post Grad with Alexis Bledel. It was super cute. Then I felt obliged to go to Target, you know, since I was right there. I got some body scrub, nothing fancy. Then I headed across the highway to the mall. I have only been to the mall a couple of times, but I was pleasantly surprised when I made my first visit. They have some pretty mainstream stores. and, ANd, AND I saw that they will soon get a P.F. Changs!!!! Hopefully before I leave in the next 9 months. One of my favorite restaurants! WOOHOO!! So this might be more than you want or need to know, but I got a new bra at Victoria's Secret. I am pretty excited because I needed a new one pretty bad. YAY! I spent a pretty penny today. But it was worth it.
I don't have anything else going on this weekend. Just boring stuff like cleaning and studying. Well, have a great day!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
funny how a fancy new bra will make a smile! even one in oklahoma!
i am glad things are going so well. sounds like you have got your classes down. i am happy that your test turned out so well. even a 78 is a good grade.
things are super busy here. i sometimes feel like i don't even have time to breathe. i hoped things would slow down with school starting, but no luck. i think they have gotten bigger.
you wanna hear my rant for the week. pete has threatened to discontinue the host family program if i don't agree to not take anymore kids. can you believe that. who is he to tell me and our family what God has lead us to do. i told him i was gonna call earl, and he said go ahead. its my call.
so hear is my plan, deceptive as it is. if he disbands because i won't agree, i am gonna call Matt at the bcm, one of my former kids, and set it up through the bcm. then i will divide the kids by their churches and recruit families for the number of kids i have.
what do you think?
most of my current kids are hot that pete would do it, but paul thinks some of the other host families think i do too much. if that is the case, all the have to do is step up and help their kids out, right?
anyway, now you have my rant!
love you, have a great week!
Post a Comment