Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm going crazy

Is it bad when you stay up all night- not just because you crammed for the upcoming test, but also because you are terrified that you won't wake up for said test?

That is the state I am in now. I am EXTREMELY tired, but i have a test in a little over an hour. I am at the point where I can look at the material for the test, but that is all I am doing- looking. Nothing is going in or out. I am jittery right now, but I have had no caffeine in the past 10+ hours.

I don't just stay up all night for test days. It has gotten to the point where if I don't stay up all night, I probably won't make it to the first few classes of the day. Yes, I have a problem. I am well aware. Each weekend, I try to reset my sleep clock, but it usually doesn't work.

In other news, I am going home this weekend. Probably one of the worst mistakes that I will have made, but oh well. It will be fun! jI am soooo ready for today to be over.

There is so much more for me to blog about, but... it would be a really long post, and I don't really want to take the time to write about it.

If I don't do well on this test, I don't know what I am going to do. I feel like I am the most prepared for it than any of the other tests. I probably just jinxed myself.

I really think I am on the verge of a mental breakdown. I am going to be committed.

2 comments:

Cindi said...

yikes, girl. you need a break. how was your test? are you driving or flying home? please get some rest. have you talked to your parents about your sleep pattern. if you don't get some sleep you will break.

call me if you need me, but please tell your parents about the lack of sleep you are getting!

thinking of you.. momma a

Meredith said...

i actually did pretty well on my test! definitely flying home, i think it will be nice... i will take lots of pics and post 'em! as to the sleep...that's a complicated issue!