Saturday, August 11, 2007

A New Beginning

Well, I am now residing in Kingsville, TX and I will start pharmacy school on Monday, August 13. My mom and I drove down on Wednesday- 7 1/2 hours. I had orientation all day Thursday, and part of Friday. After orientation, my mom and I worked hard moving my stuff up to the 3rd floor! My dad came later on Thursday and we unloaded more from his car. We have already made 2 trips to Walmart-it seems the list of things we need never ends! Now that it is 1 in the morning on Friday, my room finally looks close to done. Only a few finishing touches are needed. Everyone that I have met so far is really nice, which is good because we will probably be around each other 24/7 for the next four years. My roommate is really sweet. I think we will get along. I just need to warn her about my morning grumpiness! I will be working on that.

No comments: