Procrastinating stinks like smelly cheese! I have a lot of writing to do for my portfolio, and instead I am writing a blog! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! It's almost over! Thank goodness! I am way tired! Back to work!
PROCRASTINATION! Something I am very good at! How did your portfolio turn out? Did you get it turned in! I am proud of you for working so hard. I hope you enjoy your vacation at home. We will see you very, very soon! Cindi
I am the youngest of 3,
I am a third year pharmacy student
I am pretty laid back, and very shy,
I am a creative person- scrapbooking and making cards are fun,
I like to read, but never have the time,
I like to go to movies, don't really have time for those either!
1 comment:
PROCRASTINATION! Something I am very good at! How did your portfolio turn out? Did you get it turned in! I am proud of you for working so hard. I hope you enjoy your vacation at home. We will see you very, very soon! Cindi
Post a Comment