I am so excited!! and a little nervous at the same time. I only have two more weeks of school... 2 more class days, and then it's finals. I am nervous that I am not going to pass all of my tests. At the same time, I have this peace in my heart that everything is going to work out. I just can't do anything except study for the next two weeks. I am really ready for Christmas. The weather here in Kingsville is cold, which puts the Christmas atmosphere in the air! Anyway.
Thanksgiving was nice. We went to my brother's house for dinner because it was Jackson's 11th birthday. (We usually have it at our house). It was a lot of fun. Anne's side of the family came over as well, making it a big fun event! AND IT SNOWED!!!!!! After, we went to our good friends' house and hung out with them for an hour or so. On Friday, nothing too exciting happened. I saw Enchanted with a friend, and then another friend joined us for dinner. We hung out afterwards until about midnight. Great Fun! On Saturday, I went to lunch with my parents, and then my mom and I went to the mall to go shopping for my Christmas present! My dad, Jackson, and Ashley joined us later to go see Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. (my mom left at that point!) The movie was fantastic! I recommend both of them! Sunday was a LONG day! I got to the airport at 10:30, my plane was supposed to leave at 11:30. It was coming from Lubbock, but it was having mechanical problems in Lubbock. A new plane finally came and arrived in Dallas at 2:30. I didn't get back to Kingsville until 7:00. Then it was straight to homework and studying. I am really tired right now! I would like to go to bed early, but I have a test tomorrow. Great fun!
Well, that's about all!
Take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I tried to catch you Sunday, but I figured you were on a plane. Call me when you have a free minute.
I have heard about both of those movies and we are leaning on taking the kids from school to the Mr. whomevers whatever! lol. We didn't get the option for Enchanted. Can't remember why. Anyway, the pic I posted from Thanksgiving was the only taken the whole day. Except for my brother in law, whose pics I doubt I will ever see.
He came with his wife! They were married on Tuesday. Weird huh? We never even knew he had a girlfriend. She seems really nice and he seems happy, which to me is the most important thing!
I miss you girl, See you really, really soon!
Cindi
Post a Comment