How are you? Looks like you need a break! I wish you were closer, you could come help me put up my outside Christmas lights. I am going to try and do it this weekend while it is quiet around here. Courtney and Ari will be hunting, Brittni will be working, and the boys will be helping me! I hope the wind dies down. It is only blowing about 80 miles an hour out of the NORTH!
Here are my top reasons for needing Christmas vacation to be here now: 1. Your are coming HOME~ 2. No school, therefore, no extra kids! 3. No school, therefore, no extra teacher drama 4. No school, therefore, no extra arguing 5. No school, therefore, I can sleep in the afternoon if I want too. 6. No school, therefore, no lesson plans! 7. Brandi's wedding 8. Bobby and Amy are coming from Kansas for Christmas 9. Off my DIET! 10. Christmas music as loud as I like and nobody thinks I am weird.
I am the youngest of 3,
I am a third year pharmacy student
I am pretty laid back, and very shy,
I am a creative person- scrapbooking and making cards are fun,
I like to read, but never have the time,
I like to go to movies, don't really have time for those either!
1 comment:
How are you? Looks like you need a break! I wish you were closer, you could come help me put up my outside Christmas lights. I am going to try and do it this weekend while it is quiet around here. Courtney and Ari will be hunting, Brittni will be working, and the boys will be helping me! I hope the wind dies down. It is only blowing about 80 miles an hour out of the NORTH!
Here are my top reasons for needing Christmas vacation to be here now:
1. Your are coming HOME~
2. No school, therefore, no extra kids!
3. No school, therefore, no extra teacher drama
4. No school, therefore, no extra arguing
5. No school, therefore, I can sleep in the afternoon if I want too.
6. No school, therefore, no lesson plans!
7. Brandi's wedding
8. Bobby and Amy are coming from Kansas for Christmas
9. Off my DIET!
10. Christmas music as loud as I like and nobody thinks I am weird.
Post a Comment