Thursday, January 10, 2008

almost one week down

Since my last blog, I have started my second semester of pharmacy school. So far it has been pretty good. I think I am going to enjoy it a lot more this semester. We will have some harder projects to do, more time consuming classes, less`tests(!)- but it doesn't look to bad overall. I have begun walking everyday with a friend from my class, which I have been enjoying. The regular campus doesn't start school until next Wednesday so the BSM hasn't started back up yet. I'm ready for it to start up so I can see some other friends. Well, I need to go read something. I'm not sure what, I have about 5 options to choose from, so I guess I will pick what is most interesting.

Actually, I think I will read the Bible. I have started reading Jeremiah because chapter 29 has had a big impact on my life this year. I am interested in how he got into the position that he was in in chapter 29, so I am starting with chapter one. Well, that is as far as I have made it. I plan on reading one chapter a day. I haven't read today, so I probably should do that before I get too tired or do anything else.

Have a good day!

2 comments:

Cindi said...

Sorry it has taken me so long to comment you. Things have been sort of out of whack around here.

I love your new pic by the way. It is really good!

I am proud of you for walking. Way to go. You are better than I. I am going to try to go to the Y tomorrow and take a kick boxing class with courtney and ari, we'll see?!?

School is back in session here. I have seen Paul, Rachel, Kelsey, and Asa--he shaved his head bald. I hope to have the kids over soon.

Keep up the good work. My aunt and uncle are in Port Aransas, I am jealous!

Cindi said...

I didn't make it to the "y". Van in the shop, laundry to do, dishes to wash, kids to bathe, you get the picture. excuses, excuses, excuses. miss you. cindi