Tuesday, January 15, 2008

hello! just thought I would write something... well, i really don't have too much to say. so far school has been pretty decent. I have only had to get some reading done. I am in a false sense of security because once the first test comes, it is all going to hit me at once. Therefore, I am trying to kind of keep up with everything now so I can be prepared in a couple of weeks.

Today has been a pretty good day. However, it is extremely cold in South Texas and it has been raining today as well. I don't mind the rain, but I am already used to the nice, sunny weather down here so anything in the 60's feels cold to me. Terrible, I know.

Tomorrow is the first day of school for the regular campus, which means that the activities at the BSM are starting back up. I am pretty excited about that. I really think that going to the BSM and church were the highlights of my week last year. They gave me an escape from everything pharmacy. I don't have school tomorrow because it is the Health Science Center's convocation. All the faculty and administrators will be in College Station, therefore, we cannot have class. Too bad! I am going to try to get most of my reading done tonight so I don't have to do anything tomorrow. That probably won't happen, but it is a nice goal.

I will probably be writing more tomorrow or in the next couple of days. Until then!

Meredith

No comments: