I am officially back in Kingsville. It took 7.5 hours to make the drive. I haven't unpacked yet. That can wait until tomorrow. Just thought I would let you know! I need to go to bed now! I was sitting at the computer waiting for a page to load, actually I was staring at the screen, and I was reading what was on the page but not processing it in my mind. Lo and behold, the page had been loaded for at least a little bit. And I am sure that what I just wrote makes absolutely NO SENSE whatsoever. I must sleep. It's been a long day.
School starts on Monday. YUCK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to know you made it back safely. I am mailing your present today or monday. Watch for it. I am still waiting on some wedding pics?!?!? Enjoy your last few days of freedom. Brittni starts college Wednesday. Can you believe it?
Post a Comment