I have to share this awesome dream I had last night. I don't remember too much about it, a girl and a guy were pretending to fight so they could help this other guy fool another girl for a reason that I am not sure of. I think it was for some romantic plan or something. That's not really the point. The point is, my dream turned into a musical! How awesome is that? It made my day when I realized that! I don't think I have ever had that happen. The 1st girl started singing as she sat down to eat. I woke up in the middle of her song. But it was cool!
And there you have my randomness for the day!(hopefully, right?!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Three posts in 24 hours, WOW! I am loving it. I am so proud of you. You have worked very hard this sememster. I know it was tough, but you kept going and look at you now! 1/8th a pharmacist. YEAH!
I hope you enjoy your cleaning. I could use a little help in that department here, so if you get the urge to drive 14 hours to clean, my lock is the same. Just use your key and come on in!
Hang on to your dream. There might be a script to the next high school musical in there!!!
Have a great break. We will see you soon, Love you. cindi
Post a Comment