Sunday, December 30, 2007

justa little update

It's been awhile since I have last posted! I just got back from an amazing trip to Weatherford, OK, and Borger, TX! I am really excited that I got to see my family in Oklahoma. I wish we would have gone back through OK on the way back to Dallas, but there was some miscommunication between my mom and me. We don't really know which way was faster to go, and she wanted to get home. If she had known that I wanted to go back through OK, then she would have gone that way. Anyway, the Kulczycki's wedding was SUPER fun! I got to see a lot of college friends, who I dearly miss! I will have to post some pictures soon. I left my camera in Kingsville, so I borrowed my dad's. His batteries died, and they are the kind that you have to recharge, they look like watch batteries. So, I had my mom buy a disposable camera and she took pictures at the reception. I will get them put on a CD so I can upload them easily. I guess I should go to bed now considering I have to get up for church tomorrow! OK, I know what you are thinking, Cindi! It is my best intention to get up and go to church! Making it there is a totally different story! Take care everyone! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:

Cindi said...

You can still read my mind! I hope you made it to church, but if not it is understandable. You were on the road a long time yesterday. I can't wait to see the wedding pictures.

You didn't ruin your surprise, but you won't see them in person until you get to Kingsville. I hope you like them. Kinda springy and cheerful! Have a great New Year's.

Danielle and David said...

Hi,

Inspirational Times Online Newspaper has created a New Blog Page for the Local Christians. It will consist of links to blogs of Christians throughout the Metroplex and beyond. Christian’s sharing thoughts, ideas and talents with the world. We would love to include your blog. All we ask is for you to spread the word about the newspaper or maybe add a link to us.

Visit us at www.insp-times.com

If you are interested please respond back with your blog title and url to blogs@insp-times.com

God Bless you in all you do in the New Year!