Thursday, December 20, 2007

I am excited about going to a wedding and visiting some very special people! We are leaving the 26th, and spending the night in Weatherford, and driving the rest of the trip on the 27th. I guess we will be coming back through the 29th, so we will probably be stopping in Wford for lunch! I'm way excited about that!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

oh mer, i am sorry. i wish you were closer, you could come hang out here. it is totally crazy around here. i am not sure whether i am coming or going, but you could probably direct me.

sylvan, huh? wow. in a way that is cool. they have done wonders for people. don't be too down about it, you may learn some neat things you can share with Ari. her grades are killing her and now her dad is after her! sound familiar? i am way more understanding, but you know.

hang in there. you will be here soon. i am glad you guys are spending the night here. it will be fun to have you here. i cant wait!!!!!

merry christmas and i'll see you SOOOON!