Thursday, December 6, 2007

I'll be back in Kingsville next semester!

I PASSED DRUG ACTION!!!!!
GOD is Great! Let me tell you about the power of prayer! It works! I was borderline C/D in Drug Action, and in pharmacy school a D is failing. My professor told me that I had to make an 80 on the final to be safe in making sure that I passed. I called upon the Lord, and He heard me. He is so AWESOME!! Basically, my day is great! I feel like I don't have a care in the world. Except I do, because I have 2 more tests to get through before the end of the year. I also made a 100 on my calculations final. I still ended up with a B in the class because I made a bad grade on the first test. And my final biochem grade is a C, which is fine with me. Oh, I also made a B in Communications. Not too bad so far. 3 more classes to go (2 tests & 1 group presentation). I've been trying to reach my parents to tell them the wonderful news, but my dad won't answer his phone (I haven't even talked to him today ~ crazy) and my mom is on a plane going to Rhode Island to see the mansions with some friends. The mail hasn't come today, I have been checking to see if a certain package has arrived yet!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

YEAH!!! WHOOOHOOO! YEEEEHAW! I Am as excited for you as you are!! We did a little whohoo dance around here. It wasn't pretty, but it was definetly a dance. I am proud of you girl. You keep plugging on. You can do it!!!!!

Let me know when that package arrives. A little fun for your day!

Cindi