Monday, February 4, 2008
Craziness or is it crazyness? either way it's crazy
Well, the stress is starting. That about sums it up! Last week I had my first exam, made a 76. It's pretty good, but I had hoped for better. There were only 10 A's out of 75, so that kind of shows how well our class as a whole did. There was an intern recruitment fair last Thursday, where a whole bunch of pharmacies came and presented us with information and why their company was the best. We were able to sign up for interviews that would take place on Friday. I signed up for 5 interviews: Walgreens, Walmart, Target, Kroger, and CVS. I am hoping to hear back from Walgreens and CVS, but I will take what I can get. It will be an summer internship, so I will get to make money while learning about the pharmacy. My parents came into town on Friday night, I met up with them in Corpus and had dinner. They got a hotel room for me so I wouldn't have to drive back at night alone. The next morning I had breakfast with them and then my dad and I started reviewing law for my test that is tomorrow. We took a lunch break and then went back at the law again. I spent 6 hours studying with my dad. I still don't think I am prepared for this test. They decided to leave Saturday afternoon, so I really didn't get to see them much. I think it made me a little homesick. Usually when I see them I get to hang out and do something a little fun. This time there was no fun, just work. So pretty much that was my weekend. I studied and relaxed a little on Sunday. Today is not even over with- I still have lab to do. Yikes! Better go and study for the quiz! Hopefully I will get to catch up a little more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment