Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hey!

So, I really don't have that much to say today, but I thought I would just check in and let you know that I am doing alright! Congratulations to Brittni and her awesome scholarship!

I am hoping this week kinda flies by. I have my usual two tests, and a quiz, but overall, I don't think it should be too stressful. I am still working on giving everything to God, That hasn't been going to well. It's harder than I thought. I have been pretty lazy this weekend. Not a good thing. As soon as I finish this blog, I am going to go read A TON of notes for one of my classes that I have a test in this week. Anyway, guess I better go read!

Take care!
4 weeks till spring break!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

4 weeks til spring break--what are you counting or something?

we are out today for teachers meetings. i have to have 6 hours of continuing ed each year, but i finished mine in december so i am at home with courtney and the kids.

we all went to breakfast at lucilles and then courtney, the boys and i went shopping. i have been going to the y with courtney for kickboxing and i needed new shoes. i got two pair. i am so spoiled.

i am glad things are going good. i hope you keep trying to give everything to the Lord. it is hard, but worth it.

i love and miss you. courtney is trying to arrange a trip your way. it has been exactly one year since he checked those compressors, so they are due!!

love you, cindi