Wednesday, March 5, 2008

after the date

okay, so here's what happened after the date: I was talking to my sister on the phone, and I was very distracted. I decided to check the mail. What I usually so is leave the car running, unhook my mail key, and check it real quick. What I did this time was turn off the car, unhook the mail key, throw the car keys on the passenger seat, get out of my car and lock it. I called the locksmith and he said he would be there in about 30 minutes. Since I had my phone, I got on facebook & updated my status so everyone could read what I did. My friend Richard called, and said that he could get into my car. So I called the locksmith back and told them I found the spare key. About 30 minutes had passed at this time. Richard got there and after about 45 minutes got my car to unlock- without setting the alarm off! It gets kind of chilly here at night, so I borrowed this jacket that he had in his car. It was great! He saved me $40.

No comments: