Monday, March 10, 2008

Off the rollercoaster

In the short time that I have posted, I have been enlightened on some things. I was on facebook, and I like to read Sunday's blogs that she writes. So I checked to see if she had updated, and she had only hours earlier. She was extremely upset on her blog. Turns out, this boy she likes, has been getting to know this girl, that is apparently a friend of hers. They have also been "hanging out" for a while now. Sunday showed her the poem, and her friend didn't even tell her all of this stuff that had been going on. Earlier Sunday had told me who she liked, the same person as me. She never mentioned in her blog who these people were. I called her as soon as I read her blog just to let her know that I had read it, and if she wanted to talk, I was here. She didn't answer, but she did call me back. We talked for about 15 minutes, and I think it did some good for her. I am taking her out to dinner tomorrow after we go to the nursing home. It's funny that I am not too disappointed in the fact that I know he likes her. I guess God has been working on my heart more than I know.

1 comment:

Cindi said...

ok, did i miss something. how do you know he likes her? i am still not convinced of that fact