Friday, March 7, 2008

Answers`and more

Sorry I didn't answer your call. I was a little out of it because I napping. I was going to call you back once I got up (which I planned on being in an hour) but I ended up sleeping until 7:30 and then making a mad rush to get ready and eat dinner in 15 minutes because I was going to the BSM at 8. I listened to your message, and here are the answers. Tonight, I prayed that I would stop liking a guy if he isn't the "one". I have been hesistant in praying that because I like liking him, if that makes sense. I am going to also try to stop worrying about the whole boyfriend thing. Although, I think I will be a little sad if I do stop liking him, but I know that it will happen in God's timing. I have been thinking about my date on Tuesday, and I kind of think that God was teaching me a lesson. The night before, I had basically been devoted to that subject area in my quiet time. I think God was showing me what happens when I don't feel like waiting on His timing and plans. I could be completely wrong, but that is going to be the take home message for me!

Answer to question numero dos: One of the persons that I know of is the Church of Christ's Student Center's director's, Jerry Hartman, brother. I don't know his brother's first name, but the last name is Hartman. The other person also attended the Church of Christ in W'ford. His name is Rick Sandoval. They were the pilots of the plane.

So, I completely backtracked tonight at the BSM. After it was over, people were hanging out and talking. I talked to a couple of people, but after that I went into the other room where the majority of the kids were congregated. I walked in, had a mini-anxiety attack, turned around, got my stuff and left without saying a word to anybody. I have problems!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ok, i don't know where my comment went. but once again it disappeared. it says it is saved and will appear, so i hope it does. if not, what i said was RELAX.. you have a lot on your plate right now and the realization that the plane crash took people you know is weighing on you.