Sunday, March 16, 2008
Back in Dallas!
Just in case you were wondering, I am back in Dallas! This week is going to put a big hole in my bank account! I arrived at the airport around 8 on Friday, went to dinner with my family, and then went home. On Saturday, I went shopping at the mall with Camber, and found some lovely items to buy! They were all on sale, so that's one good thing! I also went to a movie, and ate lunch there. Then, as soon as I went home, I joined my mom & sister and we went back to the mall to see another movie. Today, I went to lunch with my family, then Al & I went to the mall so she could buy a dress that I got yesterday. Next, we went to the bookstore to get me a book, followed by trekking down to a maternity store to find some pants. We got home, and watched some home videos. Clinton got to my house after spending the weekend in Longview helping his dad set up some security stuff, and Al, Clinton & I went to dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, you have had a busy couple of days. I am glad you are home safe and sound. Did you get the email about the bsu? i didn't know if you would know any of the kids that were down there, but i wanted you to know just in case.
I hope you have a great spring break. check out my blog, I got new furniture!
Post a Comment