So, facebook is pretty advanced now. It allows you to see who is online and you can even chat with them if you choose. So,there is this guy that I have been friends with since junior high, we were better friends back then. I was stupid, and let him get away. If I could turn back time, I think I would do it over again. Anyway, back to the story. I have been debating whether or not to send him a message just to say hey because I am weird, and I don't know what he even thinks of me. I don't really want to write our whole history out, but let me assure you that it is very strange and confusing. I'm still a little confused. Thanks to facebook, I know EVERYTHING about his life. He literally works within walking distance from my house. Ten minutes tops and I am there. Okay, I check periodically to see if we are both online at the same time, you know, maybe I will just send a quick im. Well, tonight we were both online at the same time. So, I sent an im saying, "hey, how are you?" No response. Of course being stupid, I was thinking, "he hates me", blah, blah, blah. So, I am just surfing on facebook, and I see that I have a message. It's from him telling me to call him with his number because his facebook chat isn't working. So I called him. And we talked for about 3 minutes when his phone beeped in. A friend of his (guy) was going over to his place to hang out and he needed directions. 5 minutes later, yes I am still on the phone, he clicks back over. we talk for about 30 seconds, and the friend beeps in again, hold on he says, and apologizes. 5 minutes later, he's back on. we talk for another 2 minutes. Here's the clincher: His friend is about to get there, but he is going to call tomorrow and catch up some more and we'll make plans to go out.
Ya, I know it means nothing, or maybe something. I don't think I have seen him in over 4 years. When we both have some time I will tell you our story on the phone. I told Brandi about it and she said it sounded like a good love story! Maybe. I'm excited about it even if it is just two old friends catching up. I'm kind of nervous, too. I mean, it's been over 4 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment