Here is an account of my life from Thursday until tonight:
Thursday, my dad and I left around 11 to drive to Kingsville. We got their around 6:30 or 7 ish, I was either studying while trying to stay awake or dad was quizzing me as I was driving. I was quizzed during dinner, and then I studied on my own after dinner and went to bed around 12:30. Got up at 6:30, got ready. we actually stayed in corpus because the only nice hotel in kingsville was booked. we drove to kingsville and ate at the new IHOP. Dad dropped me off at the school.
I took two tests: one was really easy, the other not so easy. I am kind of scared about how I did. I know I had a lot of people praying for me, so I am very thankful. I was also praying during the tests. I have even been praying this whole weekend. I don't know if they have been graded yet or not. I had to get a 75 on both of them, not combined. There were 32 questions on each test, which means that I could only miss 8 per test. I have been praying this whole weekend as well because I really needed to have passed. This is what I want to do in life-Iam sure of it now. I don't know what will happen if I don't pass. I should be finding out pretty quickly because they want to speed things up with getting everything fixed.
I will let you know as soon as I hear. Hopefully good news...i don't think I can handle my parents being extremely mad at me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i, too, have been praying since last sunday. my sunday school class is even praying for you. we had a special time of prayer yesterday for you. it will be fine. you studied and did the best you could. God knows where you need to be and He will take care of it.
keep me posted.
Post a Comment