I finally started my job today! I went to work at 8 am. Can you believe it? 8 am is not supposed to exist in the summer! Fortunately, the earliest that I will be working for the next two weeks is 10! Anyway, pretty much all I did today was sit at a computer and read about HIPAA, 3rd party billing and the system they use in the pharmacy. I took some tests on them, too! Stimulating, exciting stuff! I had to stand up at one point because I was getting tired of just sitting there. I still really enjoyed being there. I got to leave at 3, which is nice. I go back Thursday at 3 pm-10pm, and then Friday at 10am-6pm. Next week I will work Tues, Wed, & Thurs 10-6.
This weekend I will be going to Tyler to help Allison & Clinton move. I think it's going to be sad for us. Especially for Allison & my mom. She had a baby shower today thrown by her former coworkers. She got a lot of cute stuff! It was really sweet. We all had fun. She has another one coming up in August, a couple of days before I have to leave for Kingsville. I only have about 6 weeks left of summer. It's gone by pretty fast already. I am kind of excited about going back to school. I just need to develop my study habits. I am trying! I have been up since 6:30, and last night I couldn't sleep until about 2ish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment