The last time I scrapbooked was from Christmas of 2005. Seriously. It was Andrew's first Christmas. While, I have done some creative things here and there, I was beginning to wonder if I had any creativity left in me. I tried to do Allison's wedding scrapbook, but I never got around to it. Mainly because I have never had any real time to sit down and do it. Since Al's pregnant, she traded the wedding scrapbook for the baby scrapbook. I have two pages done already, and I must say that I am pretty pleased with them. These two pages have just made all the difference! I know it sounds weird, but having the creativity flow rejuvenated me in a way.
Last night I wrote down some goals for myself and prayed about them. One was that I be more studious. I was left alone all day today, so I had the perfect opportunity to sneak in a quick nap. Everytime I laid down the phone rang. I finally said, yes God, I get it, I have to read the textbook. So I read the darn book. I guess that my studying is the will of God, because He answers prayer that is according to His will.
I am trying out a new Sunday School class tomorrow. Kind of scary. I almost think I would be better off finding a new church. Whenever I moved to Weatherford and to Kingsville, I had no problems going to Sunday School. Here at this church I am very nervous and apprehensive about walking in. I think it is because I will be seeing all the people that I went to church with during High school and practically my whole life. I never was friends with any of them, I was just kind of there. I am going to be brave. though. If I don't like it I will probably just help my mom out with her class that she teaches. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?!
Well, since it is 2 am, I should probably go to bed so I can get up in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go with the scrapbook! I know what you mean about the creative juices. Sometimes you just need the proverbial kick in the pants to get started. I am doing a craft show next weekend and I haven't been able to get anything made to sell. I finally stumbled on an idea and I MADE ONE! It was actually very cute. It is funny how after I finished one and it looked cute, I was able to make some other things. I even created a hunting journal to sell for fathers day....
Post a Comment