Kate, Allison & Clinton left today. We were all sad that they had to take Kate with them. I got lots of Kate time, so I am happy about that. She is a little fussy, but most babies are! I really have to start studying now. I still don't know what is going to happen to me. I am sick of waiting. I am going to email my instructor today to see what is going on. He said that he would be letting me know as soon as possible. Maybe it was just because of the holidays. I am really hoping that I can just remediate before the beginning of school and keep going. I am still ok with hanging around another year, but I would rather not. There is so much to relearn and I probably only have a week or so to learn it. I am also working this coming week. 32 hours in 4 days. It's going to be crazy. I haven't told my parents my work schedule yet because I am sure they aren't going to be happy about it. But if I can go over one test's worth of material per day in the coming week, I think I can do it. I just have to be motivated to do it. That's easier said than done. Yikes. It's almost 1 and I haven't gotten dressed yet! Oops. Maybe I will get dressed and head up to Starbucks or Borders. I don't need the internet. I have everything I need saved on my computer.
I babysat last Monday and then went out to dinner with my girlfriends that night. I spent more than half of what I made on dinner. It was crazy! I spent the rest buying J, A &A's Christmas presents. That is what money is for, right? I will be saving the money I make this week. I have to come up with a budget for the Spring. It is going to be harder because I have to drive 1.5 hours on Sunday and 1.5 hours on Monday going to and from my site in Jourdanton, TX. I did get luckier than some- there are sites that are 3 hours away one way. I also had it pretty easy last semester. I was only 30 minutes away and it was an easy drive. I also want to start working on my portfolio for next semester. I can also do that during Spring Break. But if I can get a lot of the writing stuff out of the way, then it will be easier for me come finals time. Wow. Sorry to bore you with all this. Instead of thinking aloud, I am thinking in writing!
I sent a link to you by email that goes to my Christmas album on facebook. I hope it works and that you get to see it. Not many pics of me, but that's okay!
Well... guess I better get ready for the day and get to studying!
Talk to you soon!
PS- I don't think I am going to make it up to Weatherford this Christmas. Between working & studying & school stuff in the air, it would be too difficult. I miss y'all!
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great Christmas. We are sad we won't get to see you, but totally understand with all that is going on. We are working hard on wedding preparations, wow can you beleive I just said that!? I am thrilled with her and Justin getting married, but it is still a little weird for me!
I bought her and Justin's Christmas decorations today for next year. I told them it would be better than trying to go buy everything during the holidays especially since they will be on such a tight budget. You know the feeling huh?
I am glad you got a new camera, and btw--I didn't get an email from you? Trying sending the link to the album again if you don't mind. Or, I think I can view it off of Brit or Ari's page. I can sign in under one of them and check it out if the link doesn't work.
Keep me posted about your class. We have been wondering the outcome. I hope he lets you remdidate, but don't get down if it doesn't work out. It might be better if it doesn't since you are working so darn much. Don't spend it all in one place!!!
Have a good weekend. We miss you.
Love ya, Cindi and fam
Post a Comment