Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Wow... 2 days till Christmas! I can hardly believe it. I haven't been much in the Christmas spirit today. There isn't any particular reason why. I can't wait until next week. I am going to start working part time. That will get me up and out of the house. God spoke to my mom today and I didn't tell her, but it reinforced what He has told me. He told her to pray specifically that I start caring about my health more. He told her that if I start eating right, getting my blood sugars on track and exercising then I will feel better, and I won't have a problem with focusing and studying. Recently I have been thinking about my dreams and I had looked up meanings on the internet. Mainly about this one dream that I have frequently- a spider is above me and it is descending on me. I always wake up and jump out of bed because I think it is going to land on me. Anyway, I thought I would look it up to see what it means. There are a few different views, but the one I like best and choose to believe is that it means good fortune is coming my way. As I was "researching" this dream I came upon a Christian website and it was talking about how God used dreams as a way to communicate in the Old and New Testaments and he still does today. I thought that was interesting. About a week or so ago, I had a dream that I was in Acute Renal Failure Stage 6. First of all, ARF doesn't have stages, but Chronic does (but only 5 stages). That got me thinking if God was telling me something. Like, get your health under control or something like this will happen to you. I think about it from time to time, but I haven't changed anything in my lifestyle. Then my mom told me all of this today, so I am thinking that God is really trying to get my attention. I need to use Christmas break to get back on track and get in the habit of doing things like checking my BS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like God has your attention. I am glad he knew to speak to your Mom to help confirm what He had spoken to you. I am glad you are getting a clear picture while you are home. Maybe getting your BS under control will clear your head and help you get things under control. Courtney has been fighting serious lows. He can't think, doesn't know where he is, and is a danger to himself and others. Don't let that happen to you. Luckily he has always been here, or with someone who knew to get me. The other day it happened at Kash and Karry, but thankfully Ari was with him and brought him home. He says he doesn't know they are coming so he needs to stay on top of his sugars better.
Merry christmas, I hope you find some Christmas spirit!
Cindi
Post a Comment